Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Delivery Date and More!

So I have scheduled my last 2 cardiology appointments for the pregnancy, which is very exciting to me. I have to go in for one more echo, and then follow up with him after that. He's sent a letter to my OB about my C-section, so everything should be all set with that.

I did my gestational diabetes screening at my last OB appointment, and I will be calling about it today. I scheduled my C-section, too. Lyric will be born June 1st! The surgery is scheduled for 7:30am, which means we will have to be at the hospital at 5:30am, but that's okay because I won't be allowed to eat before then!! I know I'll be starving when all is said and done, haha.

This week I am: developing a brain, hardening a skeleton and helping mature her lungs and muscles. Better up my calcium intake, because she'll need it!

Next appointment is March 31st :)

No comments:

Post a Comment